Get the extra practice you need for the excellent GED Mathematical Reasoning section score you want!
The Math portion of the GED test is often considered the hardest part of the whole exam—and with the lowest average student scores and pass rates, this section can be tough to overcome! Fortunately, The Princeton Review has developed Math Workout for the GED Test, a brand-new workbook designed to help students master the skills and content needed to ace the Mathematical Reasoning portion of the GED test. It has the tools and help you need to feel confident about doing well on test day.
This eBook edition has been specially formatted for on-screen viewing with cross-linked questions, answers, and explanations.
Practice Your Way to Excellence.
• Drills for all GED Mathematical Reasoning question types and test topics
• Clear, step-by-step explanations for all questions
• Extra help to hone the Mathematical Reasoning skills learned in Cracking the GED Test or other math classes
Everything You Need to Know to Help Achieve a High Score.
• Essential strategies to help you work smarter, not harder
• Helpful tips to avoid tricks and traps
• An introduction to the computer-based question formats
Online Bonus Features for an Extra Edge.
• A supplement on geometry and the GED test
• A Mathematics Formula Sheet for handy reference
• Custom printable answer sheets for all drills in the book