IF IT'S ON THE TEST, IT'S IN THIS BOOK. The Princeton Review’s MCAT® General Chemistry Review brings you everything you need to ace the gen-chem concepts found on the MCAT, including thorough subject reviews, example practice questions with step-by-step explanations, hundreds of practice problems, and 3 full-length practice tests.
Inside this book, you’ll find proven strategies for tackling and overcoming challenging questions, along with all the practice you need to help get the score you want.
Everything You Need to Know to Help Achieve a High Score.
• In-depth coverage of the challenging general chemistry topics on this important test
• Sample MCAT questions with step-by-step walk-through explanations
• Bulleted chapter summaries for quick review
• Full-color illustrations, diagrams, and tables
• Extensive glossary for handy reference
Practice Your Way to Excellence.
• Access to 3 full-length practice tests online to help you gauge your progress
• End-of-chapter drills and explanations
• MCAT-style practice passages and questions
• Test-taking strategies geared toward gen-chem mastery
Gain Mastery of These and Other General Chemistry Topics!
• Chemistry Fundamentals
• Atomic Structure and Periodic Trends
• Bonding and Intermolecular Forces
• Acids and Bases
• MCAT Math for General Chemistry