500 ESSENTIAL VOCABULARY WORDS TO HELP BOOST YOUR SAT SCORE! Now with two ways to use: physical cards in the box, plus access to the full deck online.
The Princeton Review's Essential SAT Vocabulary provides an easy and effective way for students to improve their verbal section scores on the all-important SAT exam. The 500 cards in this deck feature frequently-used and need-to-know words from the exam itself. This set includes:
• Words, parts of speech, and pronunciations on the front of each card
• Definitions, contextual sentence, and synonyms on the card back, so you can really understand and remember each word
• All cards accessible online when you register your purchase
• Color-coded scale under the cover so you can easily track your progress
• PLUS! 50 bonus cards with important terms, formulas, and practice question prompts for the Math, Essay, and Reading & Writing sections of the SAT
This revised edition reflects the vocabulary changes that came with the newest version of the SAT. Plus now, for the first time, students get two studying channels for the same price: the physical card deck, plus online access to a digital version of the same deck for even greater studying flexibility!