CREATED FOR THE REDESIGNED EXAM! Ace the *new* SHSAT and get into the NYC specialized high school of your choice with the full-length practice tests, thorough content reviews, and extra drills in this helpful guidebook.
The New York City Specialized High School Admissions Test (SHSAT) was recently overhauled, with changes made across the board to the test's format, question types, topic coverage, and more. Cracking the SHSAT, 3rd Edition was written by The Princeton Review's team of SHSAT course experts and reflects the most up-to-date information and test strategies, developed by teachers on the ground who have spent many hours with the SHSAT. With our expertise, you can walk into test day with confidence!
Practice Your Way to Excellence.
• 2 full-length practice tests to prepare you for the actual testing experience
• Detailed subject review for the newly-updated English Language Arts and Mathematics sections
• Step-by-step strategies for cracking each type of test question
Work Smarter, Not Harder.
• Diagnose and learn from your mistakes with in-depth answer explanations
• See The Princeton Review’s techniques in action and solidify your SHSAT knowledge
• Learn fundamental approaches for solving questions
Take Control of Your Prep.
• Practical and up-to-date information on the what, when, where, and how of the SHSAT
• Tips and techniques for scoring excellence
• Planning and organization tips to get you all the way to test day