TOEFL Power Vocab
TOEFL Power Vocab is a part of the College Test Preparation TOEFL collections.
800+ WORDS TO HELP YOU EXCEL ON THE TEST OF ENGLISH AS A FOREIGN LANGUAGE!
• Boost your knowledge for the Reading and Listening sections
• Master pronunciation and be ready for the Speaking section
• Test yourself with 70+ quizzes throughout the book
Improving your vocabulary is one of the most important steps you can take to feel more confident about the Test of English as a Foreign Language. The Princeton Review's TOEFL Power Vocabulary has the words, tools, and strategies you need to help boost your comprehension levels and improve your score, including:
• 800+ frequently-appearing TOEFL exam words
• In-context examples and secondary definitions that help focus your study sessions
• Mnemonic devices and root guidelines that expand your vocabulary
• Brief vocab sections that break down content and let you work at your own pace
• Quick quizzes with varied drills (definitions, word pairs, synonyms, antonyms, and more) to help cement your knowledge
• Final drill section at the end of the book so you can assess your progress