THE PRINCETON REVIEW GETS RESULTS. Get all the prep you need to ace the verbal sections of the SAT and ACT with 2 books in 1! Includes 600+ practice questions and in-depth topic reviews.
Many students these days are taking both the SAT and ACT to improve their chances of college admission. For those looking to increase their mastery of the verbal sections of these tests—Reading and Writing on the SAT, and English and Reading on the ACT—The Princeton Review's Reading and Writing Prep for the SAT & ACT provides all the practice you need to get the scores you want. Inside this book, you'll find the full test of two of our most targeted verbal workout books for these all-important college entrance exams.
Two Books in One!*
Reading and Writing Workout for the SAT includes:
• 2 full-length practice SAT sections (1 for Reading, 1 for Writing), plus tips for tackling the Essay
• Targeted strategies to help you efficiently tackle the passage-based SAT
• Drills and quick quizzes designed to check in on your understanding
• Detailed answer explanations for all of the 240+ included practice questions
English and Reading Workout for the ACT includes:
• 7 full-length practice ACT sections (3 for English, 4 for Reading)
• Comprehensive grammar review to brush up on English fundamentals
• A 4-step Basic Approach to mastering complex Reading questions
• Detailed answer explanations for all of the 380+ included practice questions
*The material in this book was previously published as Reading and Writing Workout for the SAT, 3rd Edition and as English and Reading Workout for the ACT, 3rd Edition.