IF IT'S ON THE ASVAB, WE'VE GOT IT COVERED IN THIS BOOK.
The Princeton Review’s ASVAB Prep, 5th Edition brings you everything you need to do well on the Armed Services Vocational Aptitude Battery (ASVAB) set of exams—a.k.a., the test you'll need to take to join the U.S. military.
Your ASVAB score is important: It's used not only to ensure you qualify to enlist, but also to determine how qualified you are for specific Military Occupational Specialities and even some enlistment bonuses. Scoring well on the ASVAB can increase your chances of getting the speciality job you want.
Inside ASVAB Prep, you’ll find easy-to-understand, thorough reviews of the topics the tests will cover, straightforward strategies for working through tough questions, and all the practice you need to get put your best foot forward with a high ASVAB score.
This 5th Edition includes:
· 4 full-length practice ASVAB tests with detailed answer explanations
· Tried-and-true strategies to help you avoid traps and beat the test
· Diagrams, charts, and visual aids to simplify memorization
· An extensive vocabulary list to help you prepare for the Word Knowledge and Paragraph Comprehension sections of the test
· 200+ additional practice questions with step-by-step answers and explanations