Kids getting ready for Halloween will love this laugh-out-loud picture book that finally sets the record straight about monsters!
Monsters! They're so much more than just that scary thing under your bed. Join Professors Batula McFang, Blobbins, and Howlsworth, and their trusty lab assistant--a zombie named Tina--as they reveal eerie and frankly ridiculous monster facts, never uttered outside a crypt! For example:
• Monsters love competitive board-game nights!
• Favorite monster foods include clam pudding with fish heads and pickled ant ice cream!
• In addition to cauldrons and spider gardens, monster homes often include homemade collages!
• Werewolves hate the sound of vacuum cleaners!
• Monsters aren't all scary! Try being nice to one for a change! Offer them a compliment!
Full of eye-popping illustrations and a story with nonstop sidesplitting laughs, plus a removable Professor of Monstrology diploma at the end of the book, Monsters 101 will have children--and adults--eager to enroll, time and time again!