GET UP TO SPEED WITH FAST TRACK: BIOLOGY! Covering the most important material taught in high school biology class, this essential review book breaks need-to-know content into accessible, easily understood lessons.
Inside this book, you'll find:
• Clear, concise summaries of the most important concepts, terms, and functions in biology
• Diagrams, charts, and graphs for quick visual reference
• Easy-to-follow content organization and illustrations
With its friendly, straightforward approach and a clean, modern design crafted to appeal to visual learners, this guidebook is perfect for catching up in class or getting ahead on exam review.
Topics covered in Fast Track: Biology include:
• The chemistry of life
• Cells and cellular energetics
• Molecular genetics
• Heredity and genetics
• Evolutionary biology and natural selection
• Cell reproduction
• Animal structure and function
• Behavior and ecology
... and more!