This color-and-activity book from an award-winning food stylist is a playful introduction to healthy eating and engaging with our planet, perfect for your budding foodie or your picky eater!
In this bold and bright activity book, award-winning food stylist Aliza J. Sokolow shares her love of fruits, veggies, and all things yummy with kids just starting to explore their own dietary preferences.
This book is the ultimate journey for little foodies and picky eaters alike. With a deliciously global perspective and a focus on community and humanity, this activity book helps kids better understand not only what we eat, but how we eat it!
Filled with 30+ activities and journal pages, kids will love having this keepsake of culinary self-exploration.
Inside, you will learn:
- How to grow an avocado tree at home!
- What grown-up foodie job is right for YOU!
- How families around the world eat!
- How to save our planet . . . one batch of compost at a time!
- Foodie facts from around the world!