6th Grade at Home offers simple, guided lessons and activities that students and their parents can use to help keep grade-appropriate English and math skills on track.
With the perfect mix of practical lessons and hands-on activities, the Learn at Home series helps keep kids engaged and up-to-date—no matter where class is held. Written to bolster independent learning, this student-centric workbook includes parent tips and simple support to help keep kids’ education on track.
• Guided help for key 6th grade English and math topics
• Skills broken into short, easy-to-accomplish lessons
• Modules designed to encourage students to dive in, explore, and engage in interactive learning
• Fun at-home learning activities using common household items
• Parent tips to contextualize lessons and help assist your child
6th Grade at Home covers key grade-appropriate English and math skills including:
• reading comprehension
• writing, essays, and literary elements
• major parts of speech
• vocabulary, grammar, and editing
• fractions, percents, ratios, and proportions
• mean, median & mode
• early algebra
• equations & inequalities
• graph literacy and more!