This friendly, helpful Q&A book from the editor-in-chief of The Princeton Review presents simple answers to your toughest questions about navigating the college admissions process, figuring out financial aid, and getting into the university of your choice!
As The Princeton Review’s Editor-in- Chief and nationally renowned expert on education, Robert Franek speaks with tens of thousands of anxious students and parents each year, advising them on how to turn their college hopes into reality.
College Admission 101 is an accessible, timely collection of the 60+ most-asked questions Rob hears. Uncomplicate your search with straightforward answers to questions like:
• How has college admissions changed since 2020?
• What changes are coming to the PSAT and SAT?
• Should I take the ACT, SAT, or both?
• What’s more important: GPA or test scores?
• How do I write a game-changing college essay?
• What extracurricular activities do colleges want to see?
• How does the financial aid process work?